- Best Available Rates
- Free cream tea on arrival
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Superior Family Lodge
Our Superior Family Lodges give you that rustic getaway, where your stresses melt, and every day is pure quality time.
Entering, you are greeted by two plush sofas, a cream stove sitting in a raw sandstone hearth and a wooden coffee table trunk (perfect for tired feet). After an invigorating day out exploring the picture-perfect Devon landscape, pop the kettle on, lay back, and open the French doors. Enjoy a good brew and recline in the country breeze.
Moving into the dining room, you’ll find an accommodating dining table, ready for feasts between family and friends—the kitchen is stocked with state-of-the-art appliances making your culinary adventures that much easier.
The bathroom is bathed in natural light from a Velux window, and has both a bath and shower—making it practical and a place to unwind for a while.
The master bedroom has a king size distressed wooden bedstead with matching cupboards and an en-suite with a 1200 shower.
Our superior lodges are the foundation of your wonderful holiday in North Devon. Once you visit, you won’t want to leave.
Please note: Optional hot tub available for additional cost, when staying for a minimum of three nights.
Facilities & Benefits
- Sleeps up to six people
- Three bedrooms consisting (one master bedroom and two twin bedrooms)
- Decking area with table and chairs and optional Hot Tub
- Main bathroom features a bath and shower, flush toilet and hand basin
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower, toilet and hand basin
- Short breaks may be available upon request