- Best Available Rates
- Free cream tea on arrival
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Coronavirus Help and Information
With the health and wellbeing of our guests, team and the wider community our priority and following Government advice, we have taken the difficult decision to close our doors until further notice.
We will closely monitor official Government guidelines and keep you updated with the changing situation.
We would like to thank you for all your support and once it is safe and responsible to open once more, we hope to see you all again in the future. In the meantime, please follow all Public Health England and Government advice and stay safe.
If you have any questions or enquiries, we would ask that you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What are your cancellation policies?
Please contact us to discuss your options, including moving your booking to a later date. Any cases of cancellation due to “Disinclination to travel” will be subject to our cancellation policies. Please view our FAQs for details of our cancellation policies for the holiday park.
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Public Health England (PHE) recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal
For more health and well being advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
How can I be kept up to date?
Please call us on 01271 862 460 if you have any further questions.