- Best Available Rates
- Free cream tea on arrival
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
How to Find us in North Devon…
- From the M5 take junction 27 in the direction of Barnstaple onto the A361.
- It is not advisable to turn off to Ilfracombe as directed before you reach Barnstaple
- At the roundabout, take the second exit following the signs for North Devon Hospital and Ilfracombe.
- Follow these signs until you pass the hospital on your right-hand side and proceed over the roundabout.
- In approximately 300 yards there will be a turning left onto the B3230, take this turning and follow the road into Ilfracombe, please don't turn off for any other signs marked Ilfracombe
- This journey will be approximately 12 miles from Barnstaple.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second exit signposted Ilfracombe.
- You will arrive at a set of traffic lights. Turn right and follow the A39 in the direction of Combe Martin.
- Pass the Ilfracombe Swimming Baths and the Rugby pitch on your left-hand side and continue down the hill into Hele. You will see our brown tourism sign.
- Halfway down the hill, take the sharp right-hand turn, or, if you prefer, you can continue down to the garage to turn around and approach this junction from the opposite direction.
- Follow our brown tourism sign to the T junction and then turn right and follow the road through to our entrance.