- Best Available Rates
- Free cream tea on arrival
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Staying clean and green
Environmentally friendly holiday park
Now more than ever, we must all protect our global environment. At Hele Valley when we look around us, we see such breathtaking landscapes it’s impossible not to care.
We’re pledged to green practices and keeping our park a sanctuary for local wildlife. Our efforts haven’t gone unnoticed—we’re proud six-time winners of the David Bellamy gold conservation award.
Recycling at Hele Valley
- Zero landfill waste disposal
- Tin cans collected by a local community resource group
- In house printing on scrap paper (composted after)
- Communal trading of old beach equipment and games
- Recycling of old decking/ furniture/ kitchens on Facebook
Water management & carbon reduction
- Water butt – for plants and caravan washing
- Low energy lightbulbs throughout site
- Electric buggy for maintenance staff
- Biomass boiler for shower block
- All linen laundered in house – saving wasted energy
- Old duvets used to create warm dog beds
Nature at Hele Valley
- Wild nature trail
- Bird boxes & bat boxes
- Dormouse boxes
- Hedgehog houses
- Bug hotels
- Bee hives
In our reception area you’ll find an assortment of local area information, including maps, walking and cycling guides—and of course our knowledgeable staff.
We like to promote a natural way of holidaying. It’s easy to hop in a car, but more rewarding to go it on foot, or by bike. It’s great exercise and environmentally friendly.
Go for it!
The Honeybee Pledge
Honeybees need our help, so we’ve taken the British Beekeeper’s Association pledge, to provide and conserve honeybee habitats in our park. We’ve been busy planting hedgerows and flowers to attract our fuzzy little friends—we hope they approve. Alongside looking after wild bees, we keep them too, and make delicious honey, available from our reception area.
Viva la bees!